This is the Civil Service Exam CSE Result March 2022 Region 10 Passers (Subprofessional).
CIVIL SERVICE EXAM CSE RESULT MARCH 2022 — This is the list of Region 10 passers (subprofessional level) as released by the Civil Service Commission (CSC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once CSC will release it.
CSC conducted the Civil Service Examination – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) on March 13, 2022, at testing centers in Metro Manila, CAR, CARAGA, ARMM, and all regional testing centers in the country.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- LIST OF PASSERS (Professional Level) — NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12
- LIST OF PASSERS (Subprofessional Level) — NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12
- TOP 10 PASSERS (Professional Level)
- TOP 10 PASSERS (Subprofessional Level)
- MAIN PAGE
Here is the list of passers:
March 13, 2022 CSE-PPT
Sub-Professional Level: List of Passers
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 10
ALJAS, JUNDREL G
BABASOL, DANIEL III G
BALURAN, KURT ROUEN D
BAUL, JOSE JR. E
BONACHITA, MARIECRIS P
DE LEON, ARISTON EMIL Y
DIABELOS, GILBERT M
EDEN, RIZA A
ELAPE, LIEZELYN V
ENTERA, AIZA L
FERRER, VANESA JOY M
GALORPORT, RAY A
LABATA, ALVIN JOHN D
MACARANDAN, ROSE ANN D
MARAGUINOT, JANE KATE ELLICE R
RAMOS, JEHU ROY L
YU, DAISY H
Subprofessional Level (in English and Filipino)
- Numerical Ability (Basic Operations; Word Problems)
- Clerical Ability (Filing; Spelling)
- Verbal Ability (Grammar and Correct Usage; Vocabulary; Paragraph Organization; Reading Comprehension)
General Information (professional and subprofessional levels)
- Philippine Constitution
- Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees (RA No. 6713)
- Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts
- Environment Management and Protection
The Civil Service Exam CSE Result March 2022 is expected to be released within sixty (60) days after the examination.
The exam result may be released by the CSC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
Examinees shall obtain at least 80.00% general rating to pass the examination. Just visit this website regularly or refresh the page for further updates and information.