DENTAL HYGIENIST BOARD EXAM RESULT MAY 2023 — This is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
PRC conducted the Dental Hygienist Board Exam at testing centers in Metro Manila on May 25, 2023 (Written Phase) and testing centers in Metro Manila on May 26, 2023 (Practical Phase).
Officer-in-Charge Melinda L. Garcia and members Carlito D. Paragas, Rodolfo R. Drapete, Gloria M. Bumanlag, and Merlin A. Go of the PRC Board of Dentistry administered the licensure examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- DENTAL HYGIENIST EXAM RESULT LIST OF PASSERS
- DENTAL HYGIENIST EXAM RESULT TOP 10 PASSERS
- DENTAL HYGIENIST EXAM RESULT TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
- MAIN PAGE
DENTAL HYGIENIST BOARD EXAM COVERAGE
The Dental Hygienist Board Exam May 2023 covered the following topics:
- BASIC MEDICAL AND DENTAL SCIENCES – General and Oral Anatomy, General and Oral Physiology, General and Oral Pathology
- CLINICAL DENTAL SUBJECTS I – Oral Diagnosis and Treatment Planning, Anesthesiology and Pharmacology, Roentgenology, Dental Jurisprudence and Practice Management, Basic Computer
- CLINICAL DENTAL SUBJECTS II – Periodontology, Pediatric and Orthodontic Dentistry, Other Clinical Dentistry Subjects (Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics, Endodontics, Oral Surgery I)
- Patient Dental Charting
- Probing Pocket Depths
- Oral Prohylaxis Including Scaling
TARGET RELEASE DATE
PRC will release the exam result within 1 working day after the last day of the examination or on May 29, 2023.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice.
Aspiring dental hygienists are advised to register online through the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements: Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only); Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”; two pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag; two sets of documentary stamp; and one piece short brown envelope.
In addition, successful licensure examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.