RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY BOARD EXAM RESULT JUNE 2023 — This is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
PRC conducted the Radiologic Technology Licensure Exam (RTLE) at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga on June 6-7, 2023.
Chairman Reynaldo Apolonio S. Tisado and members Ma. Jesette B. Canales, Roland P. Conanan, Orestes P. Monzon, and Bayani C. San Juan of the PRC Board of Radiologic Technology administered the licensure examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY BOARD EXAM COVERAGE
The Radiologic Technology Board Exam June 2023 covered the following topics:
- RADIOLOGIC PHYSICS, EQUIPMENT AND MAINTENANCE, RADIOBIOLOGY, RADIATION PROTECTION AND QUALITY ASSURANCE (Radiologic Physics, Equipment and Maintenance; Radiobiology and Radiation Protection; Quality Assurance and Quality Control)
- IMAGE PRODUCTION AND EVALUATION (Photochemistry and Film Processing; Fundamentals of Radiography)
- RADIOGRAPHIC PROCEDURES AND TECHNIQUES (Radiologic Procedures and Positioning; Radiologic Contrast Examination)
- PATIENT CARE, MANAGEMENT, ETHICS AND JURISPRUDENCE, HUMAN ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY, MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY (Patient Care; Department Administration; Professional Ethics and Jurisprudence; Human Anatomy and Physiology; Medical Terminology)
- RADIOLOGICAL SCIENCES (Radiographic Pathology; Ultrasonography; CT and MRI; Radiation Therapy; Nuclear Medicine)
TARGET RELEASE DATE
PRC will release the exam result within 3 working days after the last day of the examination or on June 13, 2023.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice.
WHEN IS THE NEXT RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY BOARD EXAM?
The Professional Regulation Commission officially released the 2023 Schedule of Examination through Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, one month before the end of 2022.
Below is the schedule for the next Radiologic Technology Board Exam 2023:
|Date of Examination||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|December 11-12, 2023||September 11, 2023||November 13, 2023|
Aspiring radiologic technologists are advised to register online through the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements: Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only); Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”; two pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag; two sets of documentary stamp; and one piece short brown envelope.
In addition, successful licensure examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.