CUSTOMS BROKER EXAM RESULT NOVEMBER 2022 — This is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Customs Broker Licensure Exam (CBLE) on November 3-4, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Cebu, and Davao. Chairman Nenette T. Dagondon and member Rolando L. De Jesus of the PRC Board for Customs Broker administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- customs laws, rules, regulations, ethics, and customs broker practices
- customs documentation, clearance, and procedures
- tariff laws, rules, regulations, and international trade
- tariff classification
- practical computations.
PRC is expected to release the Customs Broker Exam Result within 3 working days after the last day of the examination.
The board exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring customs brokers can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.