DENTAL TECHNOLOGIST BOARD EXAM RESULT DECEMBER 2022 — This is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
PRC conducted the Dental Technologist Board Exam at testing centers in Metro Manila on December 12, 2022 (Written Phase) and December 13-14, 2022 (Practical Phase).
Officer-in-charge Dr. Rodolfo R. Drapete and members Dr. Gloria M. Bumanlag, Dr. Melinda L. Garcia, Dr. Merlin A. Go, and Dr. Carlito D. Paragas of the PRC Board of Dentistry administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- BASIC MEDICAL AND DENTAL SCIENCES (FACIAL, ORAL, AND DENTAL ANATOMY; OCCLUSION AND ARTICULATION; DENTAL LABORATORY MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT)
- EXAMINATIONS ON ETHICS AND PROFESSIONALISM (UNDERSTANDING THE LAW; COMMUNICATIONS EXAM; LABORATORY MANAGEMENT)
- REMOVABLE PROSTHODONTICS (COMPLETE DENTURES; REMOVABLE PARTIAL DENTURES)
- FIXED PROSTHODONTICS (INLAYS, ONLAYS, POSTS, FABRICATION; CROWN AND BRIDGE FABRICATION; SPECIAL RESTORATIONS IN FIXED PROSTHODONTICS)
- COMPLETE DENTURE FABRICATION
- REMOVABLE PARTIAL DENTURE
- WIRE BENDING
- FIXED PARTIAL DENTURE FABRICATION
- METAL FREE RESTORATION
TARGET RELEASE DATE
PRC will release the Dental Technologist Board Exam Result within 3 working days after the last day of the examination. The target release date will be on December 19, 2022.
Aspiring dental technologists can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
The Dental Technologist Board Exam Result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos on a white background and with a complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.