PHYSICIAN LICENSURE EXAM RESULT OCTOBER 2022 — This is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Physician Licensure Exam (PLE) on October 21, 22, 28, and 29, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
Chairman Dr. Godofreda V. Dalmacion and members Dr. Eleanor B. Almoro, Dr. Zenaida L. Antonio, Dr. Martha O. Nucum, Dr. Efren C. Laxamana, and Dr. Joanna V. Remo of the PRC Board of Medicine administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here is the complete list of passers:
- Anatomy and Histology
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Legal Medicine, Ethics and Medical Jurisprudence
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Surgery and Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology and Rhinology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatrics and Nutrition
- Preventive Medicine and Public Health
PRC is expected to release the Physician Licensure Exam Result within 6 working days after the last day of the examination.
The board exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring physicians can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.