ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNER EXAM RESULT JULY 2023 — This is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
PRC conducted the Environmental Planner Licensure Exam at testing centers in Metro Manila, Cebu, and Davao on July 26-27, 2023.
Chairperson Michael T. Ang and members Corazon B. Cruz and Roque A. Magno of the PRC Board of Environmental Planning administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNER LICENSURE EXAM RESULT LIST OF PASSERS
- ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNER LICENSURE EXAM RESULT TOP 10 PASSERS
- ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNER LICENSURE EXAM RESULT TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
- MAIN PAGE
ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNER EXAM COVERAGE
The Environmental Planner Exam July 2023 covered the following topics:
- Environmental Planning Processes, Techniques and Strategies
- History, Concepts, Theories and Principles of Environmental Planning
- Environmental Plan Implementation, Legal Aspects and Administration
TARGET RELEASE DATE
PRC will release the exam result within 3 working days after the last day of the examination or on August 1, 2023.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice.
Aspiring environmental planners are advised to register online through the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements: Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only); Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”; two pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag; two sets of documentary stamp; and one piece short brown envelope.
In addition, successful board examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.