DENTIST LICENSURE EXAM RESULT NOVEMBER 2023 – JANUARY 2024 – The licensure exam result is expected to release in 8 working days after the last day of exam.
PRC conducted the written phase of the licensure examination on November 28-30, 2023 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cebu, and Davao. In addition, PRC conducted the practical phase of the licensure examination on January 04-11, 2024 at testing centers in Metro Manila.
Officer-in-charge Melinda L. Garcia and members Carlito D. Paragas, Rodolfo R. Drapete, Gloria M. Bumanlag, and Merlin A. Go of the PRC Board of Dentistry administered the licensure examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- Dentist Exam Result LIST OF PASSERS
- Dentist Exam Result TOPNOTCHERS
- Dentist Exam Result TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
DENTIST EXAM COVERAGE
The licensure exam covered the following topics:
- General and Oral Anatomy and Physiology
- General and Oral Pathology, General and Oral Microscopic Anatomy and Microbiology
- Restorative Dentistry and Public Health, and Community Dentistry
- Prosthetic Dentistry (Crown and Bridge, Removable Partial Denture and Complete Denture and Dental Materials)
- Roentgenology, Oral Diagnosis and Oral Surgery
- Anesthesiology and Pharmacology
- Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Dental Jurisprudence, Ethics and Practice Management
- Periodontics and Endodontics
- Restorative Dentistry Examination
- Fixed Partial Denture Examination
- Removable Partial Denture Design Examination
- Complete Denture Examination
The Dentist Licensure Exam Result November 2023 – January 2024 may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the expected release date without prior notice.
Registrants are advised to register online through the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements: Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only); Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”; two pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag; two sets of documentary stamp; and one piece short brown envelope.
In addition, successful licensure examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.