NURSING BOARD EXAM RESULT MAY 2023 — This is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
PRC conducted the Nursing Licensure Exam (NLE) at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Palawan, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, and Palawan on May 28-29, 2023.
Chairperson Elsie A. Tee and members Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Zenaida C. Gagno, Elizabeth C. Lagrito, Marylou B. Ong, Leah Primitiva S. Paquiz, and Merle L. Salvani of the PRC Board of Nursing administered the licensure examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- NLE RESULT LIST OF PASSERS | A-F | G-L | M-R | S-Z
- NLE RESULT TOP 10 PASSERS
- NLE RESULT TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
- MAIN PAGE
NURSING BOARD EXAM COVERAGE
The Nursing Board Exam May 2023 covered the following topics:
- Nursing Practice I – Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Practice II – Care of Healthy/ At Risk Mother and Child
- Nursing Practice III – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part A)
- Nursing Practice IV – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B)
- Nursing Practice V – Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C)
TARGET RELEASE DATE
PRC will release the exam result within 9 working days after the last day of the examination or on June 9, 2023.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice.
WHEN IS THE NEXT NURSING BOARD EXAM?
The Professional Regulation Commission officially released the 2023 Schedule of Examination through Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, one month before the end of 2022.
Below is the schedule for the next Nursing Board Exam 2023:
|Date of Examination||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|November 11-12, 2023||August 11, 2023||October 12, 2023|
Aspiring nurses are advised to register online through the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements: Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only); Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”; two pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag; two sets of documentary stamp; and one piece short brown envelope.
In addition, successful licensure examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.