REAL ESTATE APPRAISER EXAM RESULT SEPTEMBER 2023 – The licensure exam result is expected to release on or before September 11, 2023 or in 3 working days after the last day of licensure exam.
PRC conducted the licensure exam at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, and Tacloban on September 6, 2023.
Chairperson Ofelia C. Binag and members Rafael M. Fajardo, Jose Arnold M. Tan, and Pilar M. Torres-Banaag of the PRC Board of Real Estate Service administered the licensure examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- Real Estate Appraiser Result LIST OF PASSERS
- Real Estate Appraiser Result TOP 10 PASSERS
- Real Estate Appraiser Result TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
REAL ESTATE APPRAISER EXAM COVERAGE
The licensure exam covered the following topics:
- FUNDAMENTALS OF REAL ESTATE APPRAISAL
- Fundamentals of real estate principles and practices
- Standards and ethics
- Philippine Valuation Standard
- International Valuation Standard
- National Code of Ethics (DTI)
- Theories and principles in appraisal
- Human and physical geography
- Real estate finance and economics
- Land management system and real property laws
- PD 957
- BP 220
- Family Code
- Government Assessment Principles/Taxation (R.A. 7160, Manual on Real Property Appraisal and Assessment Operations, Guide Book on Mass Appraisal)
- RESA 9646/IRR
- RA 7279
- Condominium Act/RA 4726
- REIT Law (RA 9856)
- Other Laws Affecting Real Estate
- PROFESSIONAL APPRAISAL PRACTICE
- Methodology of appraisal approaches
- Valuation procedures and research
- Practical appraisal mathematics (statistics and basic mathematics)
- Appraisal report writing
- Appraisal of machinery and equipment
- Case studies
- Specialized Valuation
- Government assessment principles/taxation (application/computation)
- Geographical Information System (GIS) (map reading, plotting)
- Current events
The licensure exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the expected release date without prior notice.
Registrants are advised to register online through the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements: Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only); Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”; two pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag; two sets of documentary stamp; and one piece short brown envelope.
In addition, successful licensure examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.