PROFESSIONAL FORESTER EXAM RESULT OCTOBER 2023 – The licensure exam result is expected to release on or before October 23, 2023 or in 3 working days after the last day of licensure exam.
PRC conducted the licensure exam at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga on October 17-18, 2023.
Chairperson Neria A. Andin and members Gerardo T. Cabreros and Jose A. Lorenzo of the PRC Board for Forester administered the licensure examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- Professional Forester Result LIST OF PASSERS
- Professional Forester Result TOP 10 PASSERS
- Professional Forester Result TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
The licensure exam covered the following topics:
- FOREST ECOSYSTEM (Forest Botany, Dendrology, Forest Ecology, Forest Soils, Tree Physiology, Forest Entomology, Forest Pathology, Forest Biodiversity, Forest Genetics and Tree Improvement)
- FOREST POLICY AND GOVERNANCE (Forest History, Policy and Administration, Social Forestry and Extension, Forest Protection, Environment and Sustainable Development, Professional Ethics and Values)
- FOREST ENGINEERING AND UTILIZATION (Wood Structure and Identification, Wood Physics and Mechanics, Wood Seasoning and Preservation, Forest Products Utilization, Utilization of Non-Timber Forest Products)
- FOREST RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (Forest Biometry, Mensuration and Inventory, Forest Management, Forest Economics and Finance, Range Management, Multiple Uses Forestry, Silvicultural Methods/Systems, Forest Nursery, Forest Plantation)
The Professional Forester Exam Result October 2023 may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the expected release date without prior notice.
Registrants are advised to register online through the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements: Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only); Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”; two pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag; two sets of documentary stamp; and one piece short brown envelope.
In addition, successful licensure examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.