MINING ENGINEERING BOARD EXAM RESULT AUGUST 2023 – The board exam was held on August 22-24, 2023 and the result is expected to release on or before August 29, 2023 or in 1 working day after the last day of board exam.
PRC conducted the board exam at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Butuan City, and Legazpi
Chairperson Ramon N. Santos and members Rufino B. Bomasang and Augusto C. Villaluna of the PRC Board of Mining Engineering administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- Mining Engineering Exam Result LIST OF PASSERS
- Mining Engineering Exam Result TOP 10 PASSERS
- Mining Engineering Exam Result TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
MINING ENGINEERING BOARD EXAM COVERAGE
The board exam covered the following topics:
- MINING ENGINEERING I (Mineral Prospecting and Evaluation; Mine Planning, Design, and Development; Mining Methods; Mine Safety, Health and Ventilation; Rock Mechanics in Mine Engineering; and Environmental Protection and Impact Mitigation)
- MINING ENGINEERING II (Mine Valuation; Mine Management; Ethics and Mining Laws; Applied Mathematics and Surveying; Feasibility Studies; Computer Applications; and General Information)
- MINING ENGINEERING III (General Geology; Mineralogy/Petrology; Economic Geology; Structural Geology; Principles of Metallurgy; Mineral Processing; Assaying; and Ecology)
The board exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the expected release date without prior notice.
Registrants are advised to register online through the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements: Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only); Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”; two pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag; two sets of documentary stamp; and one piece short brown envelope.
In addition, successful board examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.