CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANIC EXAM RESULT AUGUST 2023 — Here is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The board exam was held on August 5-6, 2023 and the result is expected to release on or before August 10, 2023 or in four (4) working days after the last day of board exam. PRC conducted the board exam at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, and Zamboanga.
Chairperson Leandro A. Conti and members Lorenzo P. Larion and Jerico T. Borja of the PRC Board of Mechanical Engineering administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- Certified Plant Mechanic Exam Result LIST OF PASSERS
- Certified Plant Mechanic Exam Result TOP 10 PASSERS
- Certified Plant Mechanic Exam Result TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANIC EXAM COVERAGE
The board exam covered the following topics:
- ELEMENTS OF POWER PLANT MACHINERY (Maintenance, Repair and Operation of Types of Prime Movers, including Steam, Internal Combustion Engines, Hydroelectric Plants and such other Motive Powers as encountered in practice)
- SHOP MACHINERY PRACTICE (Operation of Milling Machines, Planers, Shapers, Lathes, Drills, Welding, Heat Treatment repairing of Machine Parts and Overhauling)
- ELEMENTS OF INDUSTRIAL PLANT MACHINERY (Maintenance, Operation and Repair of all types of such Industrial Plant Machinery and Equipment as encountered in Sugar Mills, Lumber Mills, Oil Mills, Ice Plants, Air Conditioning Plants, etc.)
TARGET RELEASE DATE
Professional Regulation Commission will release the exam result within 4 working days after the last day of the examination or on August 10, 2023.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice.
Aspiring plant mechanics are advised to register online through the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements: Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only); Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”; two pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag; two sets of documentary stamp; and one piece short brown envelope.
In addition, successful board examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.