FOOD TECHNOLOGIST EXAM RESULT AUGUST 2023 – The licensure exam was held on August 10-11, 2023 and the result is expected to release on or before August 16, 2023 or in three (3) working days after the last day of board exam.
PRC conducted the licensure exam at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Rosales, and Zamboanga.
Chairperson Anthony C. Sales and member Remedios V. Baclig of the PRC Board of Food Technology administered the licensure examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- Food Technologist Exam Result LIST OF PASSERS
- Food Technologist Exam Result TOP 10 PASSERS
- Food Technologist Exam Result TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
FOOD TECHNOLOGIST EXAM COVERAGE
The licensure exam covered the following topics:
- Physical, Chemical, Biological, and Microbiological Principles
- Food Laws and Regulations and Concepts Of Food Science and Technology, Food Safety, Food Analysis, Food Research, and Nutrition
- Food Processing, Preservation, and Food Engineering
- Food Quality Assurance and Sensory Evaluation and Other Aspects Of Food Manufacturing
The licensure exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the expected release date without prior notice.
Registrants are advised to register online through the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements: Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only); Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”; two pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag; two sets of documentary stamp; and one piece short brown envelope.
In addition, successful licensure examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.