REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT EXAM RESULT DECEMBER 2022, JANUARY 2023 — This is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
PRC conducted the Real Estate Consultant Licensure Exam (RECLE) at testing centers in Metro Manila and Cebu on December 7, 2022 for the written phase and on January 9-13, 2023 for the Revalida.
Chairman Ofelia C. Binag and members Rafael M. Fajardo, Jose Arnold M. Tan, and Pilar M. Torres-Banaag of the PRC Board of Real Estate Service administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Fundamentals of Real Estate Consulting
- Fundamentals of Consulting
- Standards and Ethics
2.1 USPRCP (Uniform Standard of Professional Realty Consultant Practice)
2.2 National Code of Ethics and Responsibilities
- Real Estate Finance and Economics
- Land Management System and Real Property Laws
4.1. P.D 957, B.P. 220, Family Code, Civil Code, Commercial Laws, National Internal Revenue Code, RESA 9646/IRR
4.2. Condominium Law, Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), Time Sharing, Cooperatives
Professional Consultancy Practice
- Consulting Tools and Techniques which include Project Feasibility Study and Investment Measurement Tools
- Real Estate Consulting and Investment Analysis
- Consulting for specific engagement, which includes Consulting Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Recreation and Resort and Hotel Properties, and Consulting for Government and Corporate and Financial Institutions
- Consulting for Distressed Properties
- Leasing and Buying Analysis of Properties
- Business Communication/Technical Writing
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Study
- Current Events
- Cases Studies
- Project Feasibility Study (PFS)
- Defense/Revalida of the PFS
TARGET RELEASE DATE
PRC will release the Real Estate Consultant Exam Result within 2 working days after the last day of the examination.
Aspiring real estate consultants can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
The Real Estate Consultant Exam Result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos on a white background and with a complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.
WHEN IS THE NEXT REAL ESTATE CONSULTANT BOARD EXAM?
The Professional Regulation Commission officially released the 2023 Schedule of Examination through Resolution No. 1589 series of 2022, one month before the end of 2022.
Below is the schedule for the Real Estate Consultant Licensure Exam 2023:
|Date of Examination||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|December 6, 2023||September 6, 2023||November 6, 2023|