CRIMINOLOGIST BOARD EXAM RESULT AUGUST 2023 – The board exam was held on August 25-27, 2023 and the result is expected to release on or before September 18, 2023 or in 14 working days after the last day of board exam.
PRC conducted the board exam at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan (Oriental Mindoro), Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, San Fernando (Pampanga), Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Antique, Bacolod, Bohol, Cauayan (Isabela), Dumaguete, Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, Kidapawan, Occidental Mindoro, Naga, and Palawan, Valencia and in the Municipality of Rosales, and Bayambang (Pangasinan).
Chairperson Ramil G. Gabao and members Warren M. Corpuz and Lani T. Palmones of the PRC Board of Criminology administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- Criminologist Exam Result LIST OF PASSERS | A-F | G-L | M-R | S-Z
- Criminologist Exam Result TOP 10 PASSERS
- Criminologist Exam Result TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
CRIMINOLOGIST BOARD EXAM COVERAGE
The board exam covered the following topics:
- CRIMINAL LAW, JURISPRUDENCE, AND PROCEDURE (Introduction to Philippine Criminal Justice System, Human Rights Education, Criminal Law (Book 1), Criminal Law (Book 2), Evidence, Criminal Procedure, and Court Testimony)
- LAW ENFORCEMENT ADMINISTRATION (Comparative Models in Policing, Introduction to Industrial Security Concepts, Law Enforcement Operations and Planning with Crime Mapping)
- CRIME DETECTION AND INVESTIGATION (Fundamentals of Criminal Investigation with Intelligence, Specialized Crime Investigation 1 with Legal Medicine, Specialized Crime Investigation with Simulation on Investigation and Interview, Traffic Management and Accident Investigation with Driving, Technical English 1, (Investigative Report Writing and Presentation), Fire Protection and Arson Investigation, Vice and Drug Education and Control, Technical English 2 (Legal Forms), Introduction to Cybercrime and Environmental Laws and Protection)
- FORENSIC SCIENCE (Forensic Photography, Personal Identification Techniques, Forensic Chemistry and Toxicology, Questioned Documents Examination, Lie Detection Techniques, Forensic Ballistics)
- CORRECTIONAL ADMINISTRATION (Institutional Corrections, Non-Institutional Corrections, Therapeutic Modalities)
- CRIMINOLOGY (Introduction to Criminology, Theories of Crime Causation, Human Behavior and Victimology, Professional Conduct and Ethical Standards, Juvenile Delinquency and Juvenile Justice System, Dispute Resolution and Crises/Incidents Management, Criminological Research 1 (Research Methods and Applied Statistics))
The board exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the expected release date without prior notice.
Registrants are advised to register online through the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements: Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only); Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”; two pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag; two sets of documentary stamp; and one piece short brown envelope.
In addition, successful board examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.