METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING BOARD EXAM RESULT OCTOBER 2022 — This is the full list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam results including the list of passers, topnotchers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Metallurgical Engineering Board Exam on October 3-5, 2022 at testing centers in Metro Manila and Cagayan de Oro.
Chairman Agustin M. Fudolig and member Juancho Pablo S. Calvez of the PRC Board of Metallurgical Engineering administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- Metallurgy 1 — Covering Minerals Processing, Prometallurgy, Metallurgical Fuel Technology, Refractory Science, Hydrometallurgy/ Electrometallurgy and Metallurgical Physical Chemistry
- Metallurgy 2 — Covering Physical Metallurgy, Mechanical Metallurgy, Crystolagraphy/ Metallography, Iron and Steel Metallurgy, Non-Ferrous Metallurgy and Foundry Metallurgy
- Metallurgy 3 — Covering Inorganic Qualitative and Quantitative Chemistry, Metallurgical Law, Jurisprudence, Ethics, Statistics and Experimental Design, Engineering Economics, Mechanics, Hydraulics, and Design of simple Metallurgical Processes/ Operation/ Plants of Facilities
PRC is expected to release the Metallurgical Engineering Board Exam Result within 2 working days after the last day of the examination.
The board exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring metallurgical engineers can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.