REAL ESTATE BROKER EXAM RESULT APRIL 2023 — The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) just released the board exam result.
As announced, 581 out of 1,328 examinees passed the April 2023 Real Estate Broker Exam.
Real Estate Broker Exam Result April 2023 LIST OF PASSERS
REAL ESTATE BROKER EXAM RESULT APRIL 2023 — This is the list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
PRC conducted the Real Estate Broker Exam at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, and Tacloban on April 16, 2023.
Chairperson Ofelia C. Binag and members Rafael M. Fajardo, Jose Arnold M. Tan, and Pilar M. Torres-Banaag of the PRC Board of Real Estate Service administered the licensure examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- REAL ESTATE BROKER EXAM RESULT LIST OF PASSERS
- REAL ESTATE BROKER EXAM RESULT TOPNOTCHERS
- REAL ESTATE BROKER EXAM RESULT TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
- MAIN PAGE
Here is the list of passers:
REAL ESTATE BROKER EXAM COVERAGE
The board exam covered the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Property Ownership;
- Code of Ethics and Responsibilities;
- Legal Requirements for Real Estate Service (R.A 9646/IRR);
- Real Estate Laws and Taxation (Agri Law, CARPER, R.A. No. 7160/8424, etc)
SPECIAL AND TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Subdivision Development (incl., P.D. 957, B.P. 220, P.D. 7279, etc.)
- Condominium Concept and other Types of Real Estate Holding
- Legal Aspect of Sale, Mortgage, and Lease
- Documentation and Registration
- Real Estate Brokerage Practice
- Real Estate Finance and Economics
- Urban and Land Use
- Planning, Development, and Zoning
- Basic Principles of Ecology
- Basic Appraisal for Real Estate Brokers
TARGET RELEASE DATE
PRC will release the exam result within 2 working days after the last day of the examination.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice.
Aspiring real estate brokers are advised to register online through the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements: Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only); Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”; two pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag; two sets of documentary stamp; and one piece short brown envelope.
In addition, successful licensure examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.