CHEMICAL ENGINEERING BOARD EXAM RESULT OCTOBER 2023 – The board exam result is expected to release on or before October 20, 2023 or in 4 working days after the last day of board exam.
PRC conducted the board exam at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Iloilo, Davao, Legazpi, Cagayan de Oro, Rosales and Cebu on October 14-16, 2023.
Chairperson Ofelia V. Bulaong and members Shirlyn B. Chua-Reyes and Cezar S. De La Cruz of the PRC Board of Chemical Engineering administered the board examinations.
SUMMARY OF EXAM RESULTS
- Chemical Engineering Result LIST OF PASSERS
- Chemical Engineering Result TOP 10 PASSERS
- Chemical Engineering Result TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING BOARD EXAM COVERAGE
The board exam covered the following topics:
- PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PRINCIPLES (Chemistry for Engineers; Analytical Chemistry; Organic Chemistry; Physical Chemistry for Engineers; Fundamentals of Material Science; Environmental Science and Engineering)
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING PRINCIPLES (Chemical Engineering Calculations; Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics; Solution Thermodynamics; Transport Phenomena and Momentum Transfer; Heat and Mass Transfer; Particle Technology; Separation Processes; Chemical Reaction Engineering; Plant Design; Biochemical Engineering)
- GENERAL ENGINEERING (Engineering Calculus; Engineering Data Analysis; Differential Equations; Industrial Process Safety; Engineering Economics; Engineering Management; Engineering Mechanics; Laws and Ethics for Chemical Engineers And Process Safety; Process Control and Analysis; Chemical Process Industries; Industrial Waste Management and Control)
The Chemical Engineering Board Exam Result October 2023 may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the expected release date without prior notice.
Registrants are advised to register online through the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and follow the steps in online registration.
Here are the following registration requirements: Notice of Admission (for identification purposes only); Duly accomplished Oath Form or “Panunumpa ng Propesyonal”; two pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag; two sets of documentary stamp; and one piece short brown envelope.
In addition, successful board examinees shall personally register and sign in the “Roster of Registered Professionals”.