CSC Starts Accepting Applications for Civil Service Exam 2023
CSC – The Civil Service Commission announced the application period for the CSE-PPT set this August 20, 2023.
A lot of Filipinos are passers of the Civil Service Examination which is administered by the Civil Service Commission. The CSC administers the Career Service Examination-Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) in two levels – professional and sub-professional.
The government agency is the one which sets the date for the application period as well as the exam date. The exam is conducted in 97 testing centers across the nation.
Recently, the Civil Service Commission (CSC) announced that the application period set for the Civil Service Exam on August 20, 2023 is from May 22 until June 21 of this year.
To be eligible for the CSE-PPT (Civil Service Examination-Pen and Paper Test), the following requirements must be met:
- Hold Filipino citizenship.
- Attain a minimum age of 18 years when filing the application for the CSE-PPT.
- Exhibit good moral conduct and have no convictions from a final judgment for any offense or crime.
- Not have been dishonorably discharged from military service or dismissed for cause from any government civilian position.
- Not have taken the same level of the CSE-PPT, either through PPT or CSC Computerized Examination, within three months prior to the exam date.
Apart from the qualifications, there are a few documentary requirements in applying for the exam. For a guide in applying for the CSE-PPT under both professional and sub-professional categories and the requirements to prepare, kindly visit – Civil Service Exam: How To Apply for CSE-PPT to Civil Service Commission.
There is a Civil Service exam fee that takers must be prepared of. To check on the fee, you may visit – Civil Service Exam Fee – Here’s How Much You Must Prepare in Taking CSE-PPT.