Despite the fire alarm, Amy Perez calmly continued her spiels on a morning program
AMY PEREZ – The television host was praised for her professionalism after continuing her spiels on a morning show despite the fire alarm.
An incident involving smoke, heat, and flames is referred to as a fire incident. Numerous building fixtures or fittings are damaged by fire.
The Bureau of Fire Protection reports that from 2013 to 2017, there were a total of 77,724 fire occurrences, or an average of 15,545 fire events annually, or 42 fire incidents per day
In the Philippines, open flames from torches, unattended cooking, lit candles, electrical connections, and lit cigarette butts are some of the reasons for fire occurrences.
Earlier today, September 6, a fire incident took place at the ABS-CBN compound prompting the live programs of the station to stop for a while.
But the fire incident did not waver TV host Amy Perez. She even continued with her work even after the fire alarm was sounded.
Jeff Canoy took to the social media platform, Instagram wherein he shared a short clip of the said program.
In his post, he apologized for cutting their morning show earlier because they need to evacuate after smoke alarms went off at the ABS-CBN main building.
Then, he lauded Tyang Amy for continuing her job despite the fire alarm and ending the assigned spiels before giving a cue for commercial and eventually evacuating the studio.
In the video, Amy Perez can be seen smiling even though she’s hearing the smoke alarm.
“Ano ba yang alarm na naririnig natin? O, mamaya. Recess na?” she asked.
Despite the situation, she continued her reporting.
In the comments section, netizens praised Perez for her professionalism.
A netizen commented that what she showed was literally “grace under fire.”
What can you say about this news? Share your thoughts or insights in the comment section below.