What Is “Kultura” In English? (Answers)
KULTURA IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “kultura” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Kultura”?
“Kultura” is a Tagalog term that refers to the customs, social institutions, arts, and achievements of a particular people, nation, or other social groups.
What is “Kultura” in English?
“Kultura” can be directly translated as “culture”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Pamilyar si Ana sa kulturang Pilipino.
- Sa tingin ni Carla ay hindi mapaghihiwalay ang kultura at wika.
- Pinag-uusapan nina Danica at Carl ang kultura sa probinsya.
- Sinubukan ni Leah na maunawaan ang lokal na kultura hangga’t maaari.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Ana is familiar with Filipino culture.
- Carla thinks culture and language can’t be separated.
- Danica and Carl are talking about the culture in the province.
- Leah tried to absorb as much of the local culture as possible.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.