Here’s a list of appointees of President Bongbong Marcos “bypassed” by CA
BYPASSED APPOINTEES – At least 14 appointees of President Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. were bypassed by the Commission on Appointments (CA).
The list of bypassed appointees was released by Senate President Miguel Zubiri on Wednesday, September 28.
Aside from the bypassed appointees, Zubiri also divulged the “confirmed” appointees.
Here are the appointees of PBBM bypassed by the Commission on Appointments:
- Executive Secretary Vic Rodriguez
- Press Secretary Trixie Cruz-Angeles
- Energy Secretary Raphael Perpetuo Lotilla
- Finance Secretary Benjamin Diokno
- Human Settlements and Urban Development Secretary Jose Rizalino Acuzar
- Information and Communications Technology Secretary Ivan John Enrile Uy
- Migrant Workers Secretary Maria Susana Ople
- Public Works and Highways Secretary Manuel Bonoan
- Science and Technology Secretary Renato Solidum Jr.
- Social Welfare and Development Secretary Erwin Tulfo
- Trade Secretary Alfredo Pascual
- Transportation Secretary Jaime Bautista
- National Economic and Development Authority Secretary Arsenio Balisacan
- Commission on Audit Chairman Jose Calida
Bypassed appointees are appointees needed to be reappointed by the president himself and it does not necessarily mean that the CA has revoked their appointment.
“All the Secretaries, not just Sec. Tulfo and Sec. Bonoan who have not been confirmed, will have to seek a reappointment by the President as they would all be considered bypassed,” Zubiri told the press.
Meanwhile, 11 appointees have been confirmed by CA.
- George Erwin M. Garcia
- Karlo Alexei Bendigo Nograles
- Jesus Crispin Catibayan Remulla
- Benjamin De Castro Abalos Jr.
- Bienvenido Estudillo Laguesma
- Conrado Masonsong Estrella III
- Ma. Antonia Yulo Loyzaga
- Ma. Esperanza Christina Codilla Frasco
- Enrique Austria Manalo
- Nesauro Hernandez Firme
- Amenah Flaminiano Pangandaman
What can you say about this report? Share your thoughts or insights in the comment section below.