Julius Babao is leaving ABS-CBN after almost 3 decades
KAREN DAVILA – The veteran broadcast journalist confirmed that her co-news anchor Julius Babao is leaving ABS-CBN after almost three (3) decades.
Julius is considered one of the most popular broadcast journalists in the country. He started off as a reporter of ABS-CBN primetime newscast, TV Patrol in 1993.
Among the programs he’s been a part of are the following; TV Patrol World, Bandila, Alas Singko Y Medya, Talk TV, Mission Possible, at XXX: Eksklusibong, Eksplosibong, Expose.
However, after almost 3 decades with ABS-CBN, he’s finally leaving the network.
Karen Davila confirmed through an Instagram post on Wednesday, December 29 that this could his last week on Kapamilya Network.
Julius on the other hand responded to Karen’s farewell message.
Meanwhile, Julius Babao is currently being rumored that he’s replacing Raffy Tulfo in TV5.
Tulfo became famous because of his public service program where he tried to fix the problem of his complainants.
Almost everyone says that those who have problems should seek the help of Tulfo instead of the authorities. That is why it is not surprising that Tulfo landed on the number one spot in some surveys for the senatorial slate.
According to him, his would-be advocacy will be taken from the common problems that complainants share with him in his program. He said he will formulate legislation that would benefit the Overseas Filipino workers (OFWs), the labor sector, and families.
Following his political bid, he had said goodbye to his public service program, Idol in Action, and primetime newscast.
What can you say about this report? Share your thoughts or insights in the comment section below.