What Is “Panaderya” In English? (Answers)
PANADERYA IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “panaderya” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Panaderya”?
“Panaderya” is a Tagalog term that refers to a place where cakes and bread are made or sold.
What is “Panaderya” in English?
“Panaderya” can be directly translated as “bakery”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Gusto ni Ella na magtrabaho sa panaderyang iyon.
- Sinabi ni Mark kay Leah na pumunta siya sa panaderya noong nakaraang linggo.
- Bumili ng tinapay sina Bea at Betty sa panaderya.
- Pagmamay-ari ni George ang panaderyang iyon.
- Sinabi ni Danica kay Patrick na ayaw niyang pumunta sa panaderya.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Ella wants to work in that bakery.
- Mark told Leah that he went to the bakery last week.
- Bea and Betty bought bread at the bakery.
- George owned that bakery.
- Danica told Patrick that she doesn’t want to go to the bakery.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook as well.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.