What Is “Panadero” In English? (Answers)
PANADERO IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “panadero” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Panadero”?
“Panadero” is a Tagalog term that refers to someone who makes bread and cakes.
What is “Panadero” in English?
“Panadero” can be directly translated as “baker”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Gusto ni Danica na matulad sa kanyang ama, na isang sikat na panadero.
- Sinabi ni Mark kay Leah na gusto niyang maging panadero.
- Sina Bea at Betty ay nagsanay upang maging pinakamahusay na panadero sa mundo.
- Nakita ni George ang maraming panadero sa panaderya.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Danica wants to be like her father, who is a famous baker.
- Mark told Leah that he wants to be a baker.
- Bea and Betty trained to become the best baker in the world.
- George saw a lot of bakers at the bakery.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook as well.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.