What Is “Motorsiklo” In English? (Answers)
MOTORSIKLO IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “motorsiklo” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Motorsiklo”?
“Motorsiklo” is a Tagalog term that refers to a two-wheeled vehicle that has no pedals and that is powered by a motor.
What is “Motorsiklo” in English?
“Motorsiklo” can be directly translated as “motorcycle”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Bumili ng motorsiklo si Leah at ibinigay kay Mark.
- Gustong malaman ni Angelo kung paano gamitin ang motorsiklong ito.
- Mahilig manood ng karera ng motorsiklo sina Betty at Bea.
- Gustung-gusto ni George ang kanyang motorsiklo.
- Ayaw ni Ella sa mga lalaking may motorsiklo.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Leah bought a motorcycle and gave it to Mark.
- Angelo wants to know how to use this motorcycle.
- Betty and Bea love watching motorcycle race.
- George loves his motorcycle.
- Ella hates men who has a motorcycle.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook as well.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.