Here’s the reaction of Lolit Solis on the issue of Mommy Divine
LOLIT SOLIS – The showbiz veteran reacted to the issue of Mommy Divine, the mother of Sarah Geronimo, who’s being accused of mistreating her employees.
On Ogie Diaz’s show on December 17, 2022, the talent manager shared text messages he received from a self-proclaimed employee of Mommy Divine, which revealed some of her alleged labor law violations. According to the said employee, they are not receiving benefits such as overtime pay or double pay.
Among the violations allegedly committed by Mommy Divine are the following:
- Hindi bayad ang 31st ng buwan kung meron kahit nagtrabaho ng araw na ‘yun.
- Walang overtime pay.
- Walang double pay.
- Delayed ang sahod.
- No restday kahit magpa-approve ka hindi niya pinapansin.
- Hindi nagbabayad ng government mandated benefits
- Hino-hold ang tao pag gusto nang umalis ayaw payagan agad.
- Ginigising ang tao kahit oras ng pahinga para lang magbaba ng dala niya.
- Pinapakain ang mga tao niya ng paa ng manok paulit-ulit at ulo ng manok
- Hindi pagpansin kahit maysakit ang tao
- Kagaya nito hindi na naman siya nagpasahod kahapon (December 15)
“Matigas daw si mommy Divine at ang patakaran daw niya ay pumunta kayo at magpa-appointment muna kayo bago ko ibigay ang sahod ninyo at bago ko ibigay ang mga gamit ninyo,” Ogie shared.
Meanwhile, Lolit Solis has reacted to the issue involving the mother of Sarah Geronimo. According to the showbiz reporter, if the allegation is true, Mommy Divine may be experiencing emotional pain. This was after the problem that she allegedly has with Sarah and her husband, Matteo Guidicelli.
Lolit encouraged Mommy Divine to make amends with Sarah and Matteo as well as settle things amicably with her employees. She thinks she will have a happy Christmas if Mommy Divine is able to resolve the conflict with both her daughter and her employees.
What can you say about this article? Share your thoughts or insights in the comment section below. For more news and the latest updates, feel free to visit Newspapers.ph more often as well as our Facebook page and YouTube channel.