Wrap One’s Head Around Definition, Sentence Examples
WRAP ONE’S HEAD AROUND MEANING – Find out what wrap one’s head around really means. Example sentences of this idiomatic expression can also be found here.
The idiom “wrap one’s head around” first appeared in a British boys’ magazine in the 1920s. The expression is currently popular throughout the United States.
It’s a synonym for “getting one’s head around,” a saying that was frequently used before “wrapping one’s head around” gained popularity.
- to comprehend and appreciate.
- accept anything and come to terms with it.
- to grasp anything completely.
READ ALSO: Break A Leg Meaning & Sentence Examples
Here are examples of sentences that use wrap one’s head around:
- It was challenging. But first, she had to wrap her head around the fact that she was no longer a youngster.
- It took me a second to wrap my head around it.
- Kaleb is struggling to wrap his head around the fact that his cat is not coming home again.
- I couldn’t wrap my head around what happened.
- Patrick had a hard time getting his head around the geometric homework.
READ ALSO: Beat The Air Meaning & Sentence Examples
Thanks for reading, I hope you learned something on this topic. Until the next topic only here at Newspapers.ph