Here are the top 10 Instagram earners in the Philippines.
TOP 10 INSTAGRAM EARNERS IN THE PHILIPPINES – Chicago-based online lender NetCredit has unveiled the top 10 Instagram earners in the country.
Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by the American company Meta Platforms.
The app allows users to upload media that can be edited with filters and organized by hashtags and geographical tagging.
Posts can be shared publicly or with preapproved followers. Users can browse other users’ content by tag and location, view trending content, like photos, and follow other users to add their content to a personal feed.
Recently, Chicago-based online lender NetCredit released a list of the top 10 Instagram earners in the Philippines.
Topping the list is Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach with $3,669,205 or around P216 million in earnings in 2021 alone.
Placing second is Kathryn Bernardo, whose being dubbed the Philippines’ Box Office Queen and half of the KathNiel love team with $3,533,360 (around P208 million).
Also part of the list are the following: “It’s Showtime” host Anne Curtis, Kim Chiu, Andrea Brillantes, Liza Soberano, Nadine Lustre, and Marian Rivera; Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray; and vlogger Alex Gonzaga.
Here’s the complete list of the top 10 Instagram earners in the Philippines.
- Pia Wurtzbach: $3,669,205 (around P216 million)
- Kathryn Bernardo: $3,533,360 (around P208 million)
- Anne Curtis: $2,936,119 (around P172 million)
- Kim Chiu: $1,712,281 (around P100 million)
- Andrea Brillantes: $1,281,692 (around P75 million)
- Catriona Gray: $1,190,233 (around P70 million)
- Liza Soberano: $968,118 (around P57 million)
- Nadine Lustre: $354,294 (around P20.8 million)
- Alex Gonzaga: $349,580 (around P20.5 million)
- Marian Rivera: $75,709 (around P4.4 million)
What can you say about this report? Share your thoughts or insights in the comment section below.