DSWD CASH GIFT FOR CENTENARIANS – The government agency is seeking funds for almost 600 people who will be turning 100 years old.
The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) is giving a P100,000 incentive for Filipinos who will reach the age of 100. Based on a report on ABS-CBN News, Social Welfare Secretary Erwin Tulfo recently revealed that his office has written to the Office of the President as they sought funds for almost 600 centenarians. He also stressed that it was already raised during the budget hearing at Congress so it would be included in the 2023 budget of the department. DSWD has several other programs that the government agency funds.
DSWD Programs & Projects: Full List of Assistance, Services Offered
Guide on DSWD Programs & Projects for the Benefit of the Filipinos
DSWD PROGRAMS – Here is a full list of the programs, projects, and services offered by the Department of Social Welfare and Development.
One of the biggest government agencies in the Philippines is the Department of Social Welfare and Development. More commonly called DSWD, it attends to the needs of the Filipinos in the pursuit to secure the people’s welfare, help the poor and the needy, and provide assistance most especially in dire situations.
DSWD is currently headed by Social Welfare Secretary Erwin Tulfo. Upon assuming office, he warned the staff of the government agency to be kind to those who are going to their office to seek help. He also assured to push for programs that would benefit the Filipinos most especially during hard times. Currently, there are several DSWD programs, projects, and services that the people may avail.
- Technical Assistance and Resource Augmentation (TIARA) Program
- Development of Social Technologies
- Regulatory Services
- Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps)
- Supplementary Feeding Program (SFP)
- Bangsamoro Umpungan sa Nutrisyon (BangUN) Project
- Foster Care
- Travel Clearance for Minors
- Recovery and Reintegration Program for Trafficked Persons (RRPTP)
- Social Pension(SocPen) for Indigent Senior Citizens
- Centenarians Act Implementation
- Programs and Services for Persons with Disabilities
- Assistance to Individuals with Crisis Situations (AICS)
- Comprehensive Program for Street Children, Street Families and Indigenous People
- Residential and Non-Residential Care Program
- International Social Welfare Services for Filipino Nationals (ISWSFN)
- National Household Targeting System for Poverty Reduction or Listahan
- Lingap at Gabay Para sa May Sakit (LinGaP)
- Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Program
- KALAHI-CIDSS-National Community-Driven Development Program (KC-NCDDP)
- Sustainable Livelihood Program (SLP)
- Unconditional Cash Transfer (UCT) Program
- Yakap Bayan After Care Program
- Payapa at Masaganang Pamayanan (PAMANA) Program
- Targeted Cash Transfer (TCT) Program
You may also visit – DSWD Educational Cash Aid: Agency Explains Plan for Students w/ No Gadgets