What Is “Arkitekto” In English? (Answers)
ARKITEKTO IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “arkitekto” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Arkitekto”?
“Arkitekto” is a Tagalog term that refers to someone who repairs and maintains machinery.
What is “Arkitekto” in English?
“Arkitekto” can be directly translated as “architect”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Tinawag ni Carl ang kanyang sarili na isang arkitekto.
- Iniisip ni Ana na si Bob ay marahil ang pinakamahusay na arkitekto sa lungsod.
- Si Marco ay gumaganap bilang arkitekto sa nasabing proyekto.
- Nag-aaral si Bea para maging arkitekto.
- Nakita ni Angelo ang kanyang sarili bilang isang kilalang arkitekto.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Carl called himself an architect.
- Ana thinks Bob is probably the best architect in the town.
- Marco is acting as architect on the said project.
- Bea is studying to be an architect.
- Angelo saw himself as a well-known architect.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.