What Is “Dentist” In Tagalog? (Answers)
DENTIST IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “dentist” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Dentist”?
“Dentist” is an English term that refers to someone whose job is treating people’s teeth.
What is “Dentist” in Tagalog?
“Dentist” can be directly translated as “dentista”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Carlo would like to be a dentist in the future.
- Danica is going to the dentist tomorrow.
- Ben told Bea that she shouldn’t have to go to the dentist again for a while.
- Betty advised Bob to see the dentist.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Gusto ni Carlo na maging dentista sa hinaharap.
- Pupunta si Danica sa dentista bukas.
- Sinabi ni Ben kay Bea na hindi na siya dapat magpatingin sa dentista kahit sandali.
- Pinayuhan ni Betty si Bob na magpatingin sa dentista.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.