What Is “Kapitalista” In English? (Answers)
KAPITALISTA IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “kapitalista” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Kapitalista”?
“Kapitalista” is a Tagalog term that refers to someone who uses money in order to invest in trade and industry for profit in accordance with the principles of capitalism.
What is “Kapitalista” in English?
“Kapitalista” can be directly translated as “capitalist”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Si Danny ay isang kapitalista.
- Ang ganitong mga pananaw ay hindi limitado sa mga kapitalistang lipunan.
- Si Mark ay isang malakas na naniniwala sa kapitalistang sistema.
- Parehong mahabagin na kapitalista sina Betty at Bea.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Danny is an capitalist.
- Such views are not limited to capitalist societies.
- Mark is a strong believer in the capitalist system.
- Betty and Bea are both compassionate capitalists.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.