What Is “Mungkahi” In English? (Answers)
MUNGKAHI IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “mungkahi” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Mungkahi”?
“Mungkahi” is a Tagalog term that refers to a plan or an idea put forward for consideration.
What is “Mungkahi” in English?
“Mungkahi” can be directly translated as “suggestion”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Gustong magbigay ng mungkahi nina Bob at Betty.
- Nagbigay si Mark ng hindi desenteng mungkahi kay Leah.
- Ibinasura ni Angelo ang mungkahi ni Ana.
- Isang tao mula sa pangkat na ito ang nagbigay ng pinakakapaki-pakinabang na mungkahi.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Bob and Betty want to make a suggestion.
- Mark made an indecent suggestion to Leah.
- Angelo dismissed Ana’s suggestion out of hand.
- Someone from this group gave a most useful suggestion.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.