The next COA chair is Jose Calida
JOSE CALIDA – The Solicitor General will sit as chairman of the Commission on Audit under the administration of President-elect Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr.
Calida is a lawyer currently serving as Solicitor General of the Philippines.
He was sworn into the post on June 30, 2016, to replace Florin Hilbay.
He previously served in the Arroyo administration as Undersecretary of Justice and as executive director of the Dangerous Drugs Board.
On Wednesday, incoming Press Secretary Atty. Trixie Cruz-Angeles announced that he will sit as chairperson of the Commission on Audit (COA) under the next administration.
Meanwhile, here are the other Cabinet members under BBM administration:
- Department of Education: Vice President-elect Sara Duterte
- Executive Secretary: Vic Rodriguez
- Department of the Interior and Local Government: Benjamin ‘Benhur’ Abalos Jr.
- Department of Migrant Workers: Susan ‘Toots’ Ople
- Department of Justice: Jesus Crispin ‘Boying’ Remulla
- Department of Labor and Employment: Bienvenido Laguesma
- National Economic and Development Authority: Arsenio Balisacan
- Department of Finance: Benjamin Diokno
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas Governor: Felipe Medalla
- Department of Trade and Industry: Alfredo Pascual
- Department of Public Works and Highways: Manuel Bonoan
- Special Assistant to the President: Anton Lagdameo
- Press Secretary: Atty. Rose Beatrix “Trixie” Cruz-Angeles
- Department of Social Welfare and Development: Erwin Tulfo
- Department of Budget and Management: Amenah Pangandaman
- Department of Information and Communications Technology: Ivan John Uy
- Presidential Management Staff: Zenaida Angping
- Department of Tourism: Maria Esperanza Christina Frasco
- National Security Adviser: Clarita Carlos
- Department of Agrarian Reform: Conrado Estrella III
- Solicitor General: Menardo Guevarra
- Presidential Legal Adviser: Juan Ponce Enrile
- Department of National Defense: Jose Faustino Jr.
- National Intelligence Coordinating Agency: Ricardo de Leon
- Bureau of Internal Revenue: Lilia Guillermo
- Department of Agriculture: Bongbong Marcos