Cabinet members under the admin of President-elect Bongbong Marcos
BONGBONG MARCOS – Since the incoming president won the previous election, he has been releasing names who will be part of his Cabinet.
Bongbong is the son of late President Ferdinand Marcos Sr. and former first lady Imelda Romualdez Marcos.
He previously served as a senator from 2010 to 2016.
BBM is set to take over the presidency this coming June 30.
After winning the election, he has been dropping names he’s eyeing to be members of his Cabinet.
Here’s an updated list of Cabinet members under BBM administration:
- Department of Education: Vice President-elect Sara Duterte
- Executive Secretary: Vic Rodriguez
- Department of the Interior and Local Government: Benjamin ‘Benhur’ Abalos Jr.
- Department of Migrant Workers: Susan ‘Toots’ Ople
- Department of Justice: Jesus Crispin ‘Boying’ Remulla
- Department of Labor and Employment: Bienvenido Laguesma
- National Economic and Development Authority: Arsenio Balisacan
- Department of Finance: Benjamin Diokno
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas Governor: Felipe Medalla
- Department of Trade and Industry: Alfredo Pascual
- Department of Public Works and Highways: Manuel Bonoan
- Special Assistant to the President: Anton Lagdameo
- Press Secretary: Atty. Rose Beatrix “Trixie” Cruz-Angeles
- Department of Social Welfare and Development: Erwin Tulfo
- Department of Budget and Management: Amenah Pangandaman
- Department of Information and Communications Technology: Ivan John Uy
- Presidential Management Staff: Zenaida Angping
- Department of Tourism: Maria Esperanza Christina Frasco
- National Security Adviser: Clarita Carlos
- Department of Agrarian Reform: Conrado Estrella III
- Solicitor General: Menardo Guevarra
- Presidential Legal Adviser: Juan Ponce Enrile
- Department of National Defense: Jose Faustino Jr.
- National Intelligence Coordinating Agency: Ricardo de Leon
- Bureau of Internal Revenue: Lilia Guillermo
- Department of Agriculture: Bongbong Marcos
What can you say about this report? Share your thoughts or insights in the comment section below.