Undefeated Calculator Helps 10 Recorded Users Passed Licensure Exams
UNDEFEATED CALCULATOR – Over 10 recorded users of this undefeated calculator passed various Licensure Examinations.
The Facebook page “EngineerProfPH” has shared the photo of an alleged ‘undefeated calculator’ who helped about ten students to pass the engineering and architecture board exams. The post garnered various reactions online.
The 26-year-old registered mechanical engineer Raymart Bonete from Bicol University is the man behind the Facebook page. He is also a college instructor teaching mathematics and engineering sciences.
Bonete said that the scientific calculator has a long history of victory after it helped about 10 examinees to pass licensure exams since 2018. The device has been dubbed as “Undefeated Calculator”.
According to the mechanical engineer, the calculator is originally owned by his friend Jioser Laureles and was passed to several engineering and architecture board exam takers. “Sino ang gustong gumamit ng calculator na ‘to sa mga susunod na board exams? Congrats sa mga nakasama ng calculator na ‘to sa mga board exams nila!
Laureles who is now a registered mechanical engineer lend his calculator to other examinees because the Professional Regulation Commission does not allow exam takers to use other calculator models except for one specific unit.
The latter said that each board taker who uses this calculator attains a “sense of pride”.
Here is the list of examinees who passed board exams:
- Engr. Jioser Laureles (ME Board Exam Aug. 2018)
- Engr. Angelika Macaraeg (EE Board Exam Sept. 2018)
- Engr. Jeron Albaño (ECE Board Exam Oct. 2018)
- Engr. Wilross Angelico Papaya (CE Board Exam Nov. 2018)
- Engr. Diana Jane Plofino (ChE Board Exam Nov. 2018)
- Engr. Paul Miraflor (ME Board Exam Feb. 2019)
- Engr. Lydle Azer Benosa (RMP Board Exam July 2019)
- Engr. Ken Paolo Salcedo (CE Board Exam Nov. 2019)
- Engr. Daniel John Nadal (ECE Board Exam Oct. 2021)
- Ar. Kate P. Sarmiento (Architect Board Exam June 2022)
Here are some of the comments:
What can you say about this story? Do you really think that it was just a coincidence or something else? Just feel free to leave your comments and suggestions for this report.