Here is the Criminology Board Exam Result December 2021 List of Passers
CRIMINOLOGY BOARD EXAM RESULT DECEMBER 2021 — Here is the list of passers as released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
The exam result including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools, and other announcements related to this will be posted on this website once PRC will release it.
PRC conducted the Criminology Licensure Examination on December 12-14, 2021 at testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Bacolod, Bohol, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Mati, Naga, Occidental Mindoro, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tagum, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
PRC Board of Criminology Chairman Hon. Ramil G. Gabao and members Hon. George O. Fernandez and Hon. Ruben A. Sta. Teresa administered the board examination.
The Criminology board exam is one of the programs with a huge number of examinees conducted by the Professional Regulation Commission.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
Here is the list of passers
- Criminal Jurisprudence, Procedure And Evidence — criminal law book I, criminal law book II; criminal procedure, evidence and court testimony
- Law Enforcement Administration — police organization and administration with police planning, industrial security administration, police patrol operations with police communication system, police intelligence, police personnel and records management, comparative police system
- Criminalistics — personal identification, police photography, forensic ballistics, questioned documents examination, polygraph — lie detection, legal medicine
- Crime Detection And Investigation — fundamentals of criminal investigation, traffic management and accident investigation, special crime investigation, organized crime investigation, drug education and vice control , fire technology and arson investigation
- Sociology of Crimes and Ethics — introduction to criminology and psychology of crimes, Philippine criminal justice system, ethics and values, juvenile delinquency, human behavior and crisis management and criminological research and statistics
- Correctional Administration — institutional corrections, non institutional corrections
PRC is expected to release the exam result within 22 working days after the last day of the examination.
The exam result may be released by the PRC earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Aspiring criminologists can visit the official website of the Professional Regulation Commission and use the verification page for the results of the board examination passing rate.
Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, application number, exam name, and date of examination.