Steps for Chinabank Salary Loan Application 2024 Process & Requirements
CHINABANK SALARY LOAN APPLICATION 2024 – Here is a guide on the process in applying for the Chinabank multi-purpose cash loan offer.
Are you an employee and you are looking for a financial solution? Your company or employer might be accredited to China Banking Corporation or more popularly called Chinabank? It has a loan offer for the employees of its accredited companies and businesses.
Chinabank wants to make partnerships that can widen the options of countless individuals across the nation. The employees of its accredited companies may go for the Chinabank Salary Loan application to address multiple cash needs.
The Chinabank boasts its Salary Loan offer with preferential rates, easy repayment, and easy and accessible application for a cash loan that can provide you money for the school tuition fees, utility bills, purchase, car repair, etc.
The bank has not posted a range of loanable amounts but there is an easy process in applying for the offer. An employee of an accredited company does not even have to leave work or be absent for a day for the loan application processing.
The Chinabank accreditation is open for companies that meet the following eligibility requirements:
- an existing China Bank corporate client coursing its payroll through China Bank
- has a minimum of 50 regular employees
- operating for at least 5 years
- profitable for at least 3 years
- registered before the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
There is an easy process for the Chinabank Salary Loan application. Here are the steps in applying for the loan offer:
Step 1 — Check the qualifications. Here are the eligibility requirements set by the bank under its Salary Loan offer:
- a regular employee
- at least 21 years old but not more than 65 years old
- a gross monthly salary of Php 15,000
- minimum work tenure of 2 years
- has no pending case/s or is not subject to any internal investigation or complaint
- has no adverse credit findings
Step 2 — Prepare the requirements for Chinabank Salary Loan application. Make sure to have all the documents needed so your loan application can be filed right away.
Step 3 — Submit your documents for the Chinabank Salary Loan application to your company/employer’s HR representative. Wait for an update from your HR on the status of your loan application and the releasing of your loan proceeds.