What Is “Pagkakakilanlan” In English? (Answers)
PAGKAKAKILANLAN IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “pagkakakilanlan” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Pagkakakilanlan”?
“Pagkakakilanlan” is a Tagalog term that refers to the fact of being what or who a thing or person is.
What is “Pagkakakilanlan” in English?
“Pagkakakilanlan” can be directly translated as “identity”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Sinabi ni George kay Ella na gusto niyang malaman ang pagkakakilanlan ng lalaking iyon.
- Hindi alam nina Bea at Betty ang pagkakakilanlan ng taong nakita nila sa labas ng kanilang bahay.
- Hindi alam ni Patrick ang pagkakakilanlan ng mga suspek.
- Sinabi ni Leah kay Mark na dapat nilang malaman ang pagkakakilanlan ng babaeng iyon.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- George tells Ella that he wants to know the identity of that guy.
- Bea and Betty don’t know the identity of the person they saw outside their house.
- Patrick wasn’t able to know the identity of the suspects.
- Leah told Mark that they should know the identity of that woman.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.