What Is “Event” In Tagalog? (Answers)
EVENT IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “event” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several English words that don’t have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Event”?
“Event” is an English term that refers to a thing that happens, especially something unusual or important. It also referred to a planned and organized occasion or activity.
What is “Event” in Tagalog?
“Event” can be directly translated as “pangyayari” or “kaganapan”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Mark told Leah that this has been such a remarkable event.
- The death of Bea’s cats was such a sad event for her.
- George likes to keep up on recent events.
- Ella told Patrick that the sequence of events happened so quickly.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Sinabi ni Mark kay Leah na ito ay isang kahanga-hangang kaganapan.
- Ang pagkamatay ng mga pusa ni Bea ay isang malungkot na pangyayari para sa kanya.
- Gustong subaybayan ni George ang mga kamakailang kaganapan.
- Sinabi ni Ella kay Patrick na napakabilis ng pagkakasunod-sunod ng mga pangyayari.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook as well.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.