Guide on Civil Service Exam 2023 Application Period, Exam Dates
CIVIL SERVICE EXAM 2023 – The Civil Service Commission (CSC) announced the application period and exam date for the CSE-PPT.
Many Filipinos take the Career Service Examination-Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) which is administered by the Civil Service Commission (CSC). The test is conducted in 97 testing centers across the nation.
For the Civil Service Exam 2023, the exmination date is set on August 20, 2023. The application period is from May 22 until June 21. Provided below are the comprehensive details in applying for the CSE-PPT.
In order to qualify for the CSE-PPT (Civil Service Examination-Pen and Paper Test), the following prerequisites need to be fulfilled:
- Hold Filipino citizenship.
- Have attained a minimum age of 18 years when submitting the application for the CSE-PPT.
- Exhibit good moral conduct and possess no criminal convictions from a final judgment.
- Not have been dishonorably discharged from military service or dismissed from any government civilian position.
- Have not taken the same level of the CSE-PPT, whether through PPT or CSC Computerized Examination, within three months prior to the examination date.
In addition to the eligibility criteria, there are specific documentary requirements that must be fulfilled when applying for the CSE-PPT.
For a detailed guide on how to apply for the CSE-PPT in both the professional and sub-professional categories, as well as the necessary requirements, please visit – Civil Service Exam: How To Apply for CSE-PPT to Civil Service Commission.
There is a Civil Service exam fee that takers must be prepared of. To check on the fee, you may visit – Civil Service Exam Fee – Here’s How Much You Must Prepare in Taking CSE-PPT.