What Is “Ipon” In English? (Answers)
IPON IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “ipon” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Ipon”?
“Ipon” is a Tagalog term that refers to an individual’s unspent earnings. It also refers to the money that a person has saved, especially in a bank.
What is “Ipon” in English?
“Ipon” can be directly translated as “savings”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Kinuha ni Patrick ang lahat ng kanyang ipon para makabili ng bagong bahay.
- Ginamit ni Samantha ang kanyang ipon para mabili ang mga bagay na gusto niya.
- Ibinigay nina Bob at Betty ang lahat ng kanilang ipon sa kanilang magulang.
- Sinabi ni Leah kay Mark na malaki na ang kanyang ipon.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Patrick took all his savings to buy a new house.
- Samantha used her savings to buy the things she likes.
- Bob and Betty gave all their savings to their parents.
- Leah told Mark that she already has huge savings.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook as well.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.