What Is “Gawa” In English? (Answers)
GAWA IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “gawa” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Gawa”?
“Gawa” is a Tagalog term that refers to something that is formed by a particular process or in a particular place.
What is “Gawa” in English?
“Gawa” can be directly translated as “made”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Naniniwala si Danica na hindi gawa sa kanilang probinsya ang produktong ito.
- Nakatanggap sina Leah at Marco ng parol na gawa sa mga recycled na materyales.
- Sinabi ni Ben kay Bea na ang produktong ito ay gawa sa labas ng bansa.
- Bumili si Ella ng singsing na gawa sa ginto.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Danica believes that this product is not made in their province.
- Leah and Marco received a lantern that is made of recycled materials.
- Ben told Bea that this product is made outside the country.
- Ella bought a ring that is made of gold.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook as well.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.