What Is “Gamit” In English? (Answers)
GAMIT IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “gamit” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Gamit”?
“Gamit” is a Tagalog term that refers to the value or advantage of something. It also refers to doing something with things in order to do a job or to achieve a particular effect or result.
What is “Gamit” in English?
“Gamit” can be directly translated as “use”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Gumawa ng libro si Mark gamit ang kanyang imahinasyon.
- Hindi alam ni Leah kung paano gagamitin ang bagay na ito.
- Nagtatayo sina Bob at Betty ng kanilang bahay gamit ang mga materyales na mayroon sila.
- Tinanong ni Carla si Patrick tungkol sa paggamit ng salitang iyon.
- Nagpo-promote si George ng kanyang mga produkto gamit ang kanyang account sa social media.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Mark made a book using his imagination.
- Leah didn’t know how to use this thing.
- Bob and Betty build their house using the materials they have.
- Carla asked Patrick about the use of that word.
- George promotes his products using his social media account.
Thank you for visiting Newspapers.ph. You may express your reactions or thoughts in the comments section. Also, you may follow us on Facebook as well.
For other Tagalog-English translations, visit HERE.