Broken Heart Definition, Sentence Examples
BROKEN HEART MEANING – Find out what a broken heart really means. Example sentences of this idiomatic expression can also be found here.
A broken heart, commonly known as “heartbreak,” is a metaphor for the tremendous emotional and physical agony produced by pining for someone you’ve broken up with. It has been used for at least 3000 years.
Severe emotional suffering can lead to broken heart syndrome, which causes physical damage to the heart (commonly referred to as “heartache”). Because the heart is known for a plethora of emotions, a broken heart is considered an emotional breakdown.
Meaning | Synonyms:
- When a person feels emotionally unhappy or bereaved, they are brokenhearted.
- It is generally used to describe the loss of a loved one.
- It alludes to a romantic breakup or loss.
- When a romantic relationship ends, we frequently use the phrase “broken heart.”
- It is an idiom used to express sadness when a loved one leaves you.
- without any hope
READ ALSO: Keep On Top Meaning & Sentence Examples
Here are examples of sentences that use broken heart:
- My dad says we can’t die of a broken heart.
- If the verdict is proven guilty, it will break her dad’s heart
- I know she broke your heart, but there are other girls out there who are better than her.
- The death of my dog broke my heart.
READ ALSO: Pros And Cons Meaning & Sentence Examples
Thanks for reading, I hope you learned something on this topic. Until the next topic only here at Newspapers.ph
Please like and follow/subscribe:
Newspapers YouTube Channel
Newspapers Facebook Page