Keep On Top Definition, Sentence Examples
KEEP ON TOP MEANING – Find out what keep on top really means. Example sentences of this idiomatic expression can also be found here.
The idiom “keep on top” is claimed to have originated in medieval England, while bureaucracy was emerging as governance transitioned from monarchy to democracy. To stay on top of administrative tasks was a familiar phrase.
- to remain informed
- to be knowledgeable ahead of the competition
- to prioritize
- must be sensitive to the assignment and guarantee that work is completed on schedule
- being aware of every aspect of the process
READ ALSO: Pros And Cons Meaning & Sentence Examples
Here are examples of sentences that use keep on top:
- You always have to keep on top of your game and keep improving.
- Jackie keeps on top of all the latest movie world gossip. She just loves it as a pastime.
- My dad has started to keep on top of his exercises and medicines. He does not wish to see the inside of a hospital again.
- I need to keep on top of the senator because I am doing a report on him.
READ ALSO: Hit The Road Meaning & Sentence Examples
Thanks for reading, I hope you learned something on this topic. Until the next topic only here at Newspapers.ph
Please like and follow/subscribe:
Newspapers YouTube Channel
Newspapers Facebook Page