What Is “Wound” In Tagalog? (Answers)
WOUND IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about the Tagalog translation of the word “wound” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is a “Wound”?
“Wound” is an English term that refers to an injury to the person’s body that typically involves laceration or breaking of a membrane (such as the skin) and usually damage to underlying tissues.
What is “Wound” in Tagalog?
“Wound” can be directly translated as “sugat”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Mark noticed a wound in Carla’s right arm.
- Ben treated Bob’s wound in his knee.
- Danica is in the hospital recovering from a wound in her left leg.
- Leah told George that the wound in her right foot has not yet healed.
In Tagalog, these sentences could be translated as:
- Napansin ni Mark ang sugat sa kanang braso ni Carla.
- Ginamot ni Ben ang sugat sa tuhod ni Bob.
- Nasa ospital si Danica para magpagaling mula sa isang sugat sa kanyang kaliwang binti.
- Sinabi ni Leah kay George na hindi pa naghihilom ang sugat sa kanyang kanang paa.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.