What Is “Paa” In English? (Answers)
PAA IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you about the English translation of the word “paa” based on the context of the sentence.
There are several Filipino words that don’t have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context in order to fully translate them.
What is “Paa”?
“Paa” is a Tagalog term that refers to the lower extremity of the person’s leg below the ankle, on which a person walks, runs, or stands.
What is “Paa” in English?
“Paa” can be directly translated as “foot”. The use of this word, however, may depend on the context of the sentence.
Here are some example sentences:
- Humingi si Ana ng tawad kay Carlo dahil sa pagtapak nito sa kanyang paa.
- Itinaas ni Mark ang kanyang kaliwang paa sa mesa.
- Sumakit ang kanang paa ni Leah nang mahulog siya sa kanyang bisikleta.
- May sugat si George sa kanyang mga paa.
In English, these sentences could be translated as:
- Ana apologized to Carlo for stepping on his foot.
- Mark puts his left foot up on the table.
- Leah hurts her right foot when she fell off her bicycle.
- George has a wound on his feet.
For other English-Tagalog translations, visit HERE.